Ronald D. Schain CPA
Financial Advisor | Managing Partner, Schain & Company, CPAs
As the Managing Partner of the South Florida office of Schain and Company, CPAs, I have a very close affiliation with Platinum Peak Advisors and serve as a member of their planning team. My role to help clients integrate their tax and business planning needs with their comprehensive financial planning needs.
As a CPA and business consultant, I provide closely-held businesses with CFO and management consulting services. These services include preparation of business plans and assistance with market plans, bank financing, strategic planning, and negotiation of corporate acquisition and sales.
Ron and his wife Susan live in Parkland, FL and Richmond, MA and have a son, two daughters and six grandchildren
Education / Designations / Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Brooklyn College
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in New York and Florida. Have practiced in Fort Lauderdale, FL since 1974.
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses; Life and Health Insurance licenses
- Member, Board of Trustees, Congregation Kol Tikvah
- Treasurer, Coral Springs/Parkland Rotary Club